martes, 4 de mayo de 2010

Made by girls


Quiero compartir con uds un lugar que me parece muy inspirador e innovador... Made by Girls, creado por disenadora Jennifer Ramos.

Asi Jennifer explica como surgen sus ideas inspiradoras...

I'm Jennifer Ramos, owner of MadebyGirl. Madebygirl was created out of my love for colors, typography and design. I love my job & creativity is everything to me. Hopefully, I can inspire and encourage others to follow their dreams of becoming a business owner.
Most of our MadebyGirl designs are made using recycled, post consumer paper with the hopes of creating a positive change in others. My designs as well as the other artists work are fun & colorful, because I love color! It is the most personal and emotional element of design.
With that said, I hope each of you will embrace the idea of going green as much as possible and motivate others to do the same. Global warming has become such a threat, and we need to change this. I believe we're all environmentalist, we all love beautiful sunny days and clean beaches, so we all have to be part of the solution.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario